- Spring 2017
- Fall 2017
- About SM AYSO
- About Our Soccer Programs
- Cultural Exchange Team
- 5v5 Tournament
- League Champion Teams
- Extra Program
- Spring Scrimmage Program
- Spring Select Program
- Sunday Soccer Opportunities
- Turkey Tournament Info
- Upper Division
- U7 Division FAQs
- Very Important Players
- Board & Staff Contacts
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Fields & Safety
- Information for Players
- Kids Zone
- Lost & Found
- Rules & Guidelines
- Administrative Access
Spring Scrimmage Program Enrollment
The Spring Scrimmage Program is open to all SM AYSO players in U7, U8, U10, U12, & U14 this past Fall and who are NOT playing on a Spring Select Team.
This program is designed to give interested kids a chance to play more soccer and to grow their skills. The co-ed program will take place in a fun and pressure-free environment. Each 1 hour 45 minute session will consist of skills, training and playing scrimmage games. The Spring Scrimmage Program will take place at John Adams Middle School (JAMS) and runs from 1:00pm-2:45pm every Sunday, beginning March 15 and ending Sunday, April 26 (with a break on April 5). The cost of the program is $40 and includes a t-shirt.
REGISTER YOUR PLAYER NOW:
- You must be registered for either last season or next season to participate in this program. If you have NOT enrolled for next season, we encourage you to do so at this time. Please go to our website and select Fall Player Registration under the Registration tab and register. Once registered for next Fall, follow the instructions below.
- Select Event Manager to view the calendar of events to select the program you want to attend. Note that you will be directed to the Event Calendar screen once you sign in to our InLeague registration system. (The Log-In will appear in a new window so you can reference the instructions below.)
Once you are logged into InLeague and are at the EVENT MANAGER (which can be found by selecting the EVENT MANAGER from the INLEAGUE HOME tab), complete these steps for each child in your family who wishes to participate in this program.
- Select the age division that your player participated in last Fall.
- Select the player in this age division - choose "IS ATTENDING".
- Select PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
- Complete the credit card information and select SUBMIT PAYMENT.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for other children in your family who wish to participate.
You will receive an email notification confirming your payment.
Print a player registration/medical release form while logged into InLeague:
- Select FAMILY PROFILE from the MY ACCOUNT tab.
- Select the CHILDREN tab.
- Select PRINT MEDICAL RELEASE button for each child who is participating. (The Medical Release will open in a new tab.)
- Print from your browser. Bring signed and dated form to first scrimmage to complete registration.
- To print additional releases for other children in your family, select the Family Profile tab in your browser and repeat steps 3 & 4.
For the first week, please arrive at 12:45pm to check in at registration, receive your T-shirt, and present a signed medical release form.
Players are to wear the practice T-shirt each week to prove their enrollment in the program and to help with coordinating scrimmages.
For questions about the Spring Scrimmage Program, please contact the Spring Scrimmage Coordinator.
For questions about Registration, please contact the Registrar.