- Fall 2015
- Spring 2015
- About SM AYSO
- About Our Soccer Programs
- Board & Staff Contacts
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Fields & Safety
- Information for Players
- Kids Zone
- Lost & Found
- Rules & Guidelines
- Administrative Access
What is my AYSO ID Number?
All volunteers are assigned one AYSO ID number for their career with AYSO, even if you originally registered with a different AYSO region.
You will be asked for your AYSO ID number in the following situations:
- When setting up your Family Profile in SM AYSO Registration (aka InLeague).
- When updating your annual Volunteer Registration with AYSO National (eAYSO).
- When taking any online course with AYSO National, i.e., Safe Haven, Referee Training, Coach Training, etc.
If you already have an AYSO ID number, you will need to activate it annually. (See Volunteer Registration & Certification)
If you have forgotten your AYSO ID number, log into www.eayso.org.