- Fall 2015
- Spring 2015
- About SM AYSO
- About Our Soccer Programs
- Board & Staff Contacts
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Fields & Safety
- Information for Players
- Kids Zone
- Lost & Found
- Rules & Guidelines
- Administrative Access
There are four types of Spring (post season) programs/teams in Santa Monica AYSO Region 20:
(1) League champions from divisions U10, U12, and U14
(2) Teams from divisions U10, U12, and U14 that represent our region in the Area 1P All-Star Tournament
(3) Spring Select and Spring Extra teams from divisions U10, U12, and U14 (and sometimes U16 and U19).
(4) Spring Scrimmage Program
For general information about our various Spring programs, go to the About Our Soccer Programs page under the Info & FAQs tab.
Documents & Forms for Spring Team Managers can be found on the Spring Select Documents page under the Managers tab.
Rules & Guidelines can be found on the Rules & Guidelinespage under the Info & FAQs tab, including additional policies specific to the Spring Select program - SM AYSO Region 20 Spring Select Policies.