RETURNING FINANCIAL AID FAMILIES
If you received financial aid for Fall 2019, you will receive financial aid for Spring 2020 without needing to reapply for aid. If your Spring fee does not reflect a discount for financial aid, email email@example.com with the following information:
- The name of your player
- The team s/he is playing on
- any volunteer role you are doing for your player’s Spring team (for example, certified referee, coach, team manager).
You will receive an email confirmation when your player’s aid is added into InLeague, and then you should pay your portion of the Spring fee.
New Applications for Financial Aid
If you did not receive financial aid for the Fall 2019 Core season, but want to apply for the 2020 Spring season, please read the instructions below and then Complete the FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
Who is Eligible for Financial Aid?
The Santa Monica AYSO community of families will help your child play soccer with us if you cannot afford it otherwise. Our only source of funds is contributions from other families, so please only apply if you are truly in need. You will be required to upload your most recent federal tax return (for both parents of the player). If you are unwilling to provide your tax return, do not apply for financial aid.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Parents/guardians must fully complete the web-based Financial Aid Application Incomplete applications will be denied. Note: The information you provide will be treated with discretion and reviewed only as necessary to consider your application.
- Applications will be reviewed and financial aid will be awarded based on need, until funds set aside for financial aid have been depleted. All other factors being equal, priority and additional aid will be given to active volunteers. We are a 100% volunteer-based organization. Please contribute your time and energy to the community of volunteers that is supporting your child with financial aid.
- Submit your financial aid application as soon as possible and at least 2 weeks before you plan to pay your player’s fees to allow enough time for your application to be considered. Late applications may not be accepted, and also may cause you to miss out on discounts that may be generally available for early registration.
- You will be notified by email after your financial aid application has been considered. Any financial aid you have been granted will be entered in the InLeague system. Then you should promptly return to InLeague to pay your portion of the registration fee.