We have tried to compile some useful info from our region, as well links to other websites that have a variety of information for coaches.
One of the most important issues from previous seasons has been trying to maintain responsible behavior on the sidelines from both the Coaches and Parents. It is ultimately the Coach’s responsibility to maintain proper behavior along his/her sideline. The Team Manager should help with this, but ultimately it comes down to the Coach. Remember, the Kids are watching–let’s set a good example out there. The Region adheres to a Zero Tolerance Policy when it comes to mistreating our Volunteer Referees.
If you have any questions or suggestions of websites that you think other coaches would appreciate, please contact Erik Saltmarsh at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SM AYSO Region 20 Division Guidelines
- 5U-14U Guidelines Comparison Table (2023)
- Playoffs, Extra Time, and “Penalties (Penalty Shoot-out)” –– formerly “Kicks From The Penalty Mark”
- 9U/10U Buidl Out Line Video (2019+)
- 8U Tournament (2023)–guidelines for end of season 8U tournament
- Game Cards—a great link to two-sided printable Game Cards; please fill out and print on GOOD stock
- Laws (and Terms) of Soccer, Simplified
- How to Prevent a Blow-Out
- What is Offside? TextVideo
- Footy 4 Kids Newsletter
- FUNdamental Soccer Newsletter
- Elite Soccer Conditioning Newsletter
- AYSO-National and Region 20 Information page where you can find everything from Birth Year tables to IFAB Laws of the Game