This program is for continuing players selected to All Star, Spring Extra, and Spring Select teams only.
Information you will need to gather prior to registering:
- Email address you used to register in the Region 20 registration system (inLeague) for the Fall program.
- Any changed information since Fall regarding you/your spouse’s contact info, Medical Insurance Carrier, Doctor’s Contact Info, or Non-Parent Emergency Contact Info in case the parents are not reachable
- Credit Card Number & Expiration Date (VISA, Mastercard & DiscoverCard only)
If you have questions about other payment methods, please contact the Registrar.
How To Register:
- Once at the inLeague login screen, enter email address and password to login.
- Select “Family Profile”, which is located under the tab “My Account” of on the left side of the screen.
- Select the “Post-Season Assignments” tab near the top of the new screen.
- For each child participating on a tournament team, there will be a link entitled “Tournament Payment: Gxx-yy-Coach Name” (xx = age division, yy=team number). Select this link for each child (one at a time). That will take you to the payment screen where you can enter the payment information for each child (again – one at a time). For payment information refer to the top of the payment screen for the amount to be paid.
- For those that did not play in the Turkey tournament (Spring uniforms are the same), you will need to purchase a uniform using the “Event Manager” link here on the InLeague site: PAY FOR UNIFORM HERE
- Repeat for each child.
Things to do after registering:
- Look for a confirmation email showing proof of payment. Players are not considered registered until this is received.
- Print your Medical Release Form More info
- Purchase Optional Spring Select Spirit Wear More info
- Notify Your Team Manager of Your Volunteer Commitment More info
- Have fun!
If you have any questions regarding the Spring Program, please contact your team manager, or the Assistant Regional Commissioner for Spring.