How do I report an accident or injury?

First, notify the Division Commissioner of any accident or injury. Email addresses are listed on this website.

Second, whenever there is a personal injury, damaged property, or threats of or actual physical violence surrounding an AYSO game, practice, event or property, the AYSO Incident Report Form should be completed. The form should be prepared by the Coach, Referee or other AYSO Key Volunteer. The form can be found under Info/FAQs tab, Fields & Safety, Safety. Or on the AYSO National website at

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.